Firstly, we would like to reassure all of our clients that we are still here to help during this difficult time, and we will work with you to ensure we can continue to attend to your pet’s needs, whilst doing our part to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
We have put the following steps in place at our clinic for your health and ours:
- If you have been overseas within the last 14 days, you’re experiencing symptoms and need to self-isolate, please phone us for advice and we can make a plan.
- Whilst we are still more than happy to see you in person, we are also able to provide telephone, e-mail and photo consultations if you prefer.
- Wherever possible, we ask that you attend any appointments yourself to keep numbers to a minimum.
- To comply with social distancing, we request a maximum of two clients inside at any one time. If we look full just give us a wave and we’ll come out to see you.
- Please feel free to give us a phone call from the car park if you would prefer to wait in your vehicle until you’re able to be seen.
We appreciate your understanding and continued support.