We are COVID-19 Safe
Firstly, we would like to reassure all of our clients that we are still here to help during this difficult time, and we will work with you to ensure we can continue to attend to your pet’s needs, whilst doing our part to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
We have put the following steps in place at our clinic for your health and ours:
- If you have been overseas within the last 14 days, you’re experiencing symptoms and need to self-isolate, please phone us for advice and we can make a plan.
- Whilst we are still more than happy to see you in person, we are also able to provide telephone, e-mail and photo consultations if you prefer.
- Wherever possible, we ask that you attend any appointments yourself to keep numbers to a minimum.
- To comply with social distancing, we request a maximum of two clients inside at any one time. If we look full just give us a wave and we’ll come out to see you.
- Please feel free to give us a phone call from the car park if you would prefer to wait in your vehicle until you’re able to be seen.
We appreciate your understanding and continued support.
We are very happy to announce that the lucky winner of our Bravecto competition is Isabelle Desvaux. Her dog “Olly” is a very cute little Shih-Tzu x Maltese.
The prize was a hamper which included one year’s worth of Bravecto – a long-lasting flea and tick preventative which also treats Sarcoptes, Demodex and ear mites.
Bravecto comes in a chewable tablet or a spot-on treatment and is available for both cats and dogs.
We stock both of these great products here in our surgery and if you would like any further information, please don’t hesitate to ask our knowledgeable and friendly staff. Listed below is some more detailed information from the manufacturer for your information.
Bravecto Chew for Dogs
Keep your dog protected with one long-lasting tasty chew.
- Defend against paralysis ticks for 4 months and fleas for 3 months
- Also treats brown dog ticks, bush ticks, Sarcoptes, Demodex and ear mites.
- Can be used in puppies over 8 weeks of age, weighing at least 2 kg and is safe in breeding, pregnant and lactating dogs
Bravecto Spot-on for Dogs
Our long-lasting protection is now even longer. Just two doses provide full year protection against fleas and paralysis ticks.
- Rest easier with 6 months protection from fleas and paralysis ticks in one Spot-on
- Treatment and control of ear mites
- Also treats and control sarcoptic mange
- Prevents flea tapeworm infections
- Our TWIST´N´USE tube makes it quick and easy to apply